For companies wishing to colocate hardware within a 24/7 secure and controlled environment on our low-latency, redundant BGP network.
Choose from 10U through to multiple racks with a variety of options including devise power feeds, diverse network feeds, port speed, bandwidth allowance and more.
Our standard server colocation offering starts from 1U with 0.4 amps of power for just £40+VAT per month, and includes 10TB of data transfer.
All colocation services are provisioned on our low-latency, redundant BGP network and include a variety of options to tailor the services to your specification.
Suitable for the most intensive bandwidth applications. Options start from 1U with 0.4 amps of power, and including 100TB of data transfer for just £150+VAT per month.
For those circumstances where even 100TB is not enough, we offer an unmetered Gbit/s upgrade provisioned on our low-latency, redundant BGP network.
- Next generation Juniper MX routed network wholly owned by Bandwidth Technologies (AS25369)
- Low-latency, high-capacity and redundant network
- Extensive peering at LINX and LONAP internet exchange points
- High-quality upstream carriers including Telia and Tinet/GTT
- Best-path not least-cost routing
- Controlled perimeter access
- Controlled access to building and data floors
- Manned CCTV
- Multihomed BGP4 network
- Redundant routing and switching
- A minimum of 2 x 10 Gbit/s diversely routed fibers per colocation site
- N+1 uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and N+1 generators
- A + B power feeds available per rack
- A + B diversely routed Gbit network feeds available per rack
- Proactive monitoring of all core services and infrastructure
- Environmental monitoring
- 24/7 UK support and site access 365 days a year
- Highly experienced support engineers